Re: RARA-AVIS: Eddie Bunker/My Name is Archer/Bruno Fischer/Frisco Blues

From: Keith Alan Deutsch ( keithdeutsch@earthlink.net)
Date: 05 May 2000

Dear T.Kent,

Bruno Fischer was a regular contributor to the Popular Publications group of detective mags in the late 1940's to early 1950's when the pulp market slipped in favor of paperback books. He made 5 appearances in Black Mask. He was a workman like writer, very popular during his short story run.

Keith keithdeutsch@earthlink.net