Re: RARA-AVIS: Ross Thomas

From: pabergin (
Date: 04 May 2000

>I'd like to see a list of Thomas' best.

Gee, who could pass up an invitation like that? In no particular order of preference: BRIARPATCH THE YELLOW DOG CONTRACT THE SEERSUCKER WHIPSAW CHINAMAN'S CHANCE OUT ON THE RIM TWILIGHT AT MAC'S PLACE and, among his less-known works, THE EIGHTH DWARF -- pure fun.

I have also heard from people I respect that the work he did as Oliver Bleeck is well worth a look, though I've not yet read one yet, myself. PB

# To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to
# The web pages for the list are at .