RARA-AVIS: Masters

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane@emazing.com)
Date: 28 Apr 2000

Juri Nummelin < jurnum@utu.fi> wrote:
<< Ron Clinton wrote:

> Does anyone know who the "Ten Paperback Masters" (as per the title) are in
> this collection? Other than Williams, of course. Sounds like an
intriguing
> book - but for $24.00, I'd like to make sure that Williams isn't the only
> "Master" I enjoy...

Harry Whittington, by Bill Crider Ed Lacy, by Marvin Lachman Jim Thompson, by Max Allan Collins Marvin H. Albert, by George Kelley Williams, by Ed Gorman Donald Hamilton, by Loren D. Estleman Peter Rabe, by Donald E. Westlake Don Pendleton, by Will Murray Warren Murphy, by Dick Lochte

I checked this out of the library. It's quite good and recommended.
-- Duane Spurlock