Re: RARA-AVIS: procedural

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 19 Apr 2000

Well, no "one" police man is going to be present from start to finish in any situation so you void the entire genre if that's a real requirement.

Crime procedural might fit ... but for it to be "anti" wouldn't have go against police procedures? Messing up the crime scene, not giving the Miranda rights, not dusting for fingure prints, etc.

--
volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia
Practice random acts of Xeroxing!