Re: RARA-AVIS: K.C. Constantine

From: Peter Walker (
Date: 04 Apr 2000

Kip wrote...
> By the way, BOTTOM LINER BLUES is my favorite novel of >Constantine's,
> because of the Myushkin character. It's an opinion no one else I know

I love all his books and the whole Myushkin thing in BLB is great - he's a great character and it never occured to me it mat be 'KC' himself. I'm reading Cranks and Shadows - love it. I saw on Amazon that there was a new book - Grievance ?? - out this year? Has anyone heard that? Pete Was once pw@pw etc....

# To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to
# The web pages for the list are at .