Re: RARA-AVIS: K.C. Constantine

From: Peter Walker ( pmw@themail.co.uk)
Date: 04 Apr 2000

Kip wrote...
> By the way, BOTTOM LINER BLUES is my favorite novel of >Constantine's,
largely
> because of the Myushkin character. It's an opinion no one else I know
>shares.

I love all his books and the whole Myushkin thing in BLB is great - he's a great character and it never occured to me it mat be 'KC' himself. I'm reading Cranks and Shadows - love it. I saw on Amazon that there was a new book - Grievance ?? - out this year? Has anyone heard that? Pete Was once pw@pw etc....

________________________________________________________________________ Get your .co.uk or .com domain from only £9.99 p.a. at http://www.themail.co.uk