Re: RARA-AVIS: Great Scott!/ Clifton Adams

From: Etienne Borgers ( freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 11 Mar 2000

I must have some doc about Adams, but I'm far from my place for the time being. He wrote some Westerns that fits the HB/Noir influence and I think I even red some of them very long ago. If interested I could search further in about 2 weeks from now. Let me know off-list.

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384