Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: Golden Spiders / Nero wolfe

From: Etienne Borgers ( freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 07 Mar 2000

I agree with James' remark (I however never liked much the detecting duo of Stout- maybe red the wrong ones when I was younger...)

Even if their "mania" seem humorous or amusing, they always appeared to me as a lame effort of the cosies trying to look over the wrong side of the street... where those alleys are so dirty. So its normal you send somebody else... isn't it!

I never counted these Nero Wolfe stories as part of the HB leage.

I do not speak here about the TV film Golden Spiders of course, but strictly about the novels.

E.Borgers Hard-boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384