Re: RARA-AVIS: Paying by weight

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 03 Mar 2000

Mark B wrote:

"What happened to are Ace Doubles and the like which did give two for one?. I have Stark's Sour Lemon Score reprinted by Avon with Deadly Edge in 1985. I'd rather buy both of these individually than have to read one stretched to 350 pages so people would feel they are getting their money's worth"

I agree with the sentiment. Just for the record, that was the only double in Avon's reprinting of the Parker series. All of the rest came out as single volumes.

Mark