RARA-AVIS: GOD IS A BULLET and the Edgar nomination

From: David Hale Smith ( dhs@dhsliterary.com)
Date: 04 Feb 2000

Apologies for this admittedly soft-boiled post, but...

Thanks to all for the kind words to Boston and me about the Edgar nomination for GOD IS A BULLET, both on and off list. That project has been a wild ride for us, and this nomination is yet another exciting development -- not to mention an incredible honor for a book and an author I've believed in since I read the very first page of his very first draft in 1997.

I appreciate all the terrific support and talk (both positive AND negative) about GOD IS A BULLET on this list. As a literary agent, it is great to know and hear from you rara-folks, the greatest and most discerning readers I've ever met.

Cheers, David

DHS Literary, Inc. 6060 N. Central, Suite 624 Dallas, TX  75206 214-363-4422, x102