Re: RARA-AVIS: Bill's library

From: Maura McMillan ( mmcm@azstarnet.com)
Date: 08 Jan 2000

what you need, Bill, is a special addition to your house, perhaps over your garage, that is climate controlled and has special reading furniture and lighting as well as library shelves. i gather you live in texas, or rather i think you do, and that seems to be the only solution for bookrats with wives that object to how much they spend on books, in TX. ("you think the BOOKS cost a lot? wait until you see the contractor's estimate, honey-")