RARA-AVIS: Re: Hiaasen

FICTWRI@aol.com
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:01:36 EST

<< Color me excited! Today's mail came and there was a review copy of the new
 Carl Hiaasen's forthcoming Sick Puppy. >>

Hiaasen's SKIN TIGHT should be out in film soon -- In an interview last year he told me Burt would be back (ala STRIPTEASE) and Matt Dillon. No word yet on Chemo... The interview is at http://pageonelit.com/interviews/Hiaasen.html

He spoke of the early books with the late Bill Montalbano (POWDER BURN, TRAP LINE and A DEATH IN CHINA ) -- the more serious Hiaasen work....

John Weaver www.pageonelit.com