RARA-AVIS: Hamilton and others

abc@wt.net
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:28:05 +0600

Mark: I strongly agree with you on Marlowe's FOUR FOR THE MONEY and Kyle's THE GOLDEN URGE. Was Robert Kyle another pseudonym for Robert Terral, who ghosted a lot of the Mike Shayne novels? I seem to recall that it is, but I'm not sure. The Donald Hamilton novel you've picked up sounds like LINE OF FIRE. If I were you, I'd start reading it right now. It's a very good book (as if you'd expect anything else from Hamilton).

Bill Crider