RE: RARA-AVIS: Thoughts on James Ellroy

Mario Taboada (
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:05:42 -0700 (PDT)

<<Someone mentioned that Ellroy has publicly slagged Thompson. >>

I don't know if he did -- but I do have in front of me the Otto Penzler reissue of Thompson's _Heed the Thunder_, with an introduction by... James Ellroy. He praises Thompson in no uncertain terms.

=== Mario Taboada

"We will discuss a multi-level, multi-source and multi-focus review whose purpose is to help clarify the structure of the reengineering of operations of our Operations Sector, which is being transitioned to an outsourced function." Anonymous