Re: RARA-AVIS: "The Dead Don't Care" Where?

Tom Olson (
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 17:58:32 -0700

I couldn't find a copy, and believing it to be out of print, I acquired a copy through ILL.

Not a terribly strong plot, but decent characterizations and funny dialogue made it worth reading. The most brilliant bit is the title itself, which is a response to the last couple lines in the book.