Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #836

William Denton (buff@pobox.com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:29:21 -0400 (EDT)

On 29 July 1999, Pengarang@aol.com wrote:

: I just finished William P. McGivern's "Odds Against Tomorrow". Can
: anyone suggest where I can locate more of his books, or tell me a
: little about his bio?

There's a bibliography up at

         http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/biblio/mcgivern.html

and some of those titles (like _Night of the Juggler_, which was made into a movie with James Brolin or someone like that) won't be hard to find at used stores. Others you may have to look for at online shops.

On the site it's also noted that he was "married to writer Maureen Daly
(author of _The Perfect Hostess_ (Dodd Mead, 1950), who dedicated it to
'Bill, whose enthusiasm as a host or guest makes any party more fun') in 1948." They seem to be a cheerful couple, who worked on a couple of books together.

Bill