RARA-AVIS: they shoot horses

Mike Cunningham (mike@cunningham.nu)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:41:53 -0400

Well, for the first time, the reading list and what I happened to be reading nicely coincided. As others have said, this is certainly a tight, grim book. I suspect if it were any longer, readers might be wanting to be put out of their misery before it was over. This is the first mccoy I have read...I look forward to reading the others in the black box collection. I notice he has at least one other novel not included here: scalpel. Is it hardboiled? Worth reading?

---
<mike><cunningham/>
<company>Image Business</company>
<location>Durham, Ontario</location>