Re: RARA-AVIS: Small Vices airing July 18 on A&E.

Mark Sullivan (AnonymeInc@webtv.net)
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 14:43:28 -0400 (EDT)

Joe Mantegna was great as a con man in David Mamet's House of Games. He was also good as a private eye/security analyst in Persons Unknown, a pretty ordinary girl draws PI into a caper film, although it was amusing that the thieves used the names of Santa's reindeer during the heist. And, of course, Mantegna is also great as the Mafiosi Fat Tony on the Simpsons.

Still, I'm a bit skeptical of him as Spenser also; of course, I've also been skeptical of Spenser for some time.

Mark