Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Hardboiled Dames

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 09:26:30 -0500

Mark Sullivan wrote:

> Mari, I second the recommendation on Divorcing Jack. I haven't yet read
> A Cycle of Violence, is it as good and as funny? Isn't there also a
> third by him?

Yes, there is I don't recall the title, but it takes place in New York, and was more about boxing. I kept thinking I would buy it, but missed it and it as usual had it's 90 day run of on the shelf. I didn't think Cycle of Violence was as funny as "Jack". That took the prize, Betty Trask prize that is.

--
from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net
Good friends help you move. Really good friends help you move the dead