Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Hardboiled Dames

Mari Hall (
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 09:26:30 -0500

Mark Sullivan wrote:
> Mari, I second the recommendation on Divorcing Jack. I haven't yet read
> A Cycle of Violence, is it as good and as funny? Isn't there also a
> third by him?

Yes, there is I don't recall the title, but it takes place in New York, and was more about boxing. I kept thinking I would buy it, but missed it and it as usual had it's 90 day run of on the shelf. I didn't think Cycle of Violence was as funny as "Jack". That took the prize, Betty Trask prize that is.

from Mari Hall
Good friends help you move. Really good friends help you move the dead