Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Our own Hardboiled Guy

Mari Hall (
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 19:20:11 -0500

Has anybody else gotten Robert Skinner's newest Daddy's Gone A Hunting?? Talk about noir and hardboiled. This one is truly the best newest I've read and if it doesn't get nominated for something, ain't no justice.

from Mari Hall
Good friends help you move. Really good friends help you move the dead