Re: RARA-AVIS: Shots

Peter Walker (pw@pw.cablenet.co.uk)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:20:35 +0000 Eddie wrote:
> There is {was?] a UK magazine called _Shots_, which was formerly known
> as _Shots in the Dark_.
Shots is indeed alive and well and the last I heard had big plans,
getting distibution in the US, big issue on Chandler etc. I even got
an info e-mail from them a while ago....
> Someone recently (re-)posted the URL of the website (on compuserve), but
> when I've tried to access it, it seems to be down. Also, Shots editor
> Mike Stotter isn't responding to email, so maybe Mike has fired his last
> _Shot_?
His e-mail is:
michael@mjstotter.demon.co.uk
> Can anyone else shed any light on Mike Stotter and _Shots_?
Shots is a good magazine ans worth checking out. Perhaps there's
a way to post the James article somewhere? Any web sites have
space we can borrow?
Peter
#