RARA-AVIS: Get Carter and Ted Lewis

EJM Duggan (ejmd@cwcom.net)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:25:44 +0000 On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, ANONYMEINC@webtv.net (Mark Sullivan) wrote:

[SNIP]
> I'm surprised none of the Crime Time people have chimed in to tell
> anyone interested that issue #9 has a Get Carter cover, with two related
> articles inside. One is an overview of Lewis's life and career, the
> other is director Mike Hodges's account of the making of the movie.
>
> Crime Time #12 includes Derek Raymond's memories of the man, focusing
> on GBH and Jack's Return Home (AKA Get Carter).

Dunno if I might be 'one of the Crime Time people' or not, but I'm
pretty sure I posted details about the stuff in issues #9 & #12 some
time ago.

I haven't looked at the CT website in a long time, so I don't know if
any articles from back issues have been added, although I suspect that
back issues would still be available from the CT subscriptions address.

ED