Re: RARA-AVIS: The ever-interesting MacDonald theories (fwd)

Thomas Eicher (eicher@mail.law.uiowa.edu)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:33:27 -0600 MILLAR, KENNETH, 1915-
THE INWARD EYE: A REVALUATION OF COLERIDGE'S PSYCHOLOGICAL CRITICISM.
1952.
458 p.
LITERATURE, GENERAL
DISSERTATION (PH.D.)--THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN

At 12:05 AM 3/16/99 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]
Thomas Eicher
Sr. Reference Librarian
University of Iowa Law Library