Re: RARA-AVIS:I'll Be Waiting

Jeff Lander (jeffl@darwin3d.com)
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 21:11:57 -0800 Now when I read that I thought you could take that line two ways.
When he said backfire, clearly the plan to jump Ralls backfired.
It was "Not so good" for Al and his buddy. But when Ralls stopped
the "big one" does that mean he took a fatal bullet or did he stop
"kill" the big one "Al." Al, clearly died in the shootout and Al was a
tall man. I think Ralls could have died also, but it wasn't real clear to
me.

Tony didn't seem to like his brother much either way.

Jeff

#