Re: RARA-AVIS: Crumley? Yes!

Etienne Borgers (freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 20:51:51 -0800 (PST) In between you already received confirmation about
James Crumley. I may just join my voice to the other
followers: he is one of the best living American
authors.
Beside the Last Good Kiss, do not miss his other
novels, some being more off-beat. But even then,
great novels.

If you want a very short introduction about this
author, you could refer to my webside:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384
Hard-Boiled Mysteries.

There is also a complete review of one of his more
recent novels.

And do not worry, we all behave ourselves and do not
tell the final fate of the vilains or the redemption
of the central character...
In fact I should say that ...we do not care if the
butler did it!!!

E.Borgers

---David White <dpwhite@eden.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> I'm talking about the well received author who
wrote (I think) the Long
> kiss Good-bye... Can someone give me a hand with
this? Is it a PI novel?
> Just a little plot summary with out giving away
such things as the

majordomo@icomm.ca.
http://www.vex.net/~buff/rara-avis/.