Re: RARA-AVIS: List of hard-boiled detective movies

James Fellrath (jfellrath@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 18:06:43 -0400 The Internet movie database does genre listings - one of their choices is
Film Noir. They may have other appropriate genres, try there.

http://us.imdb.com

Click on searches, and then look for listings by genre.

Jamie Fellrath

#