Re: RARA-AVIS: bad guy books

WAFA HAKIM (wafah@giasbma.vsnl.net.in)
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 14:30:00 +0500 (IST) I'm new to this list, & this is the 1st time I'm posting something....

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998 BaxDeal@aol.com wrote:

> I've read a lot of Sanders that I liked, but geez the man was prolific.
> thinking of picking up his McNally series. anyone have an opinion on them and
> can list them in order? muchas gracias.

-->Well, personally, I've read a lot of Sanders, but I found the McNally
series really disappointing, especially when compared to his earlier ones,
like the _Commandments_ series, or the _Deadly Sins_ books.
IMHO...don't bother!

Wafa Hakim.

#