Re: RARA-AVIS: dickless realities?

Words from the Monastery (jackechs@erols.com)
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:11:17 -0400 Look at Germany and what it's been doing as far as speech ... they've
reverted back to controls which the Nazis used, but from a left perspective.

--
volente Deo,

Anthony http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/4640/
I'm on a mission from God ... ... so I've made a deal with the devil!