[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Newer Authors

<< Some of the authors mentioned include: Walter Satterthwait's
 Joshua Croft series, James W. Hall's Thorn series, James
 Crumley, Robert O. Greer, Crais' Elvis Cole, Lutz's Aldo Nudger
 series, Murphy's Artie Deemer series, Les Robert's Milan
 Jacovich series, and the Jack Flippo series by Doug Swanson.

I've read a lot of the Nudger books by John Lutz and will always include them
among
my favorites. A great series. It's got my wholehearted recommendation.

Carlos Croxton
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]