[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Newer Authors

Can anyone suggest some hardboiled authors currently writing, particuliarly
those who write series?  Those I'm already familiar with include (although
some could be debated as not being in the hardboiled genre): James Lee
Burke, Robert Crais, Michael Connelly, Robert Parker, Tony Hillerman (just
kidding -- his stuff bores me to tears), and Lawrence Block.

Has anyone read G.M. Ford's first book "Who In The Hell Is Wanda Fuca"?
Someone also suggested I read John Sanford's stuff. Is anyone familiar with
his work?
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca