[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Miller's Crossing (was: Introduction)

William Denton:
>Matthew F. Stevens:
>: 2) When I saw the film "MILLER'S CROSSING," by the Coen brothers (a
>: damn fine film, by the way), the similarities between the story and
>: THE GLASS KEY were glaringly obvious to me.
>
>There's been talk about this in the mystery and past-films
>newsgroups. [cut]

Heh.  A bit ago, I posted a comment to ram.past-films about how
disappointing and generally annoying I found the film, but it got no
response.  Now that I can consider myself goaded into reproducing
it, here it is from Deja News.

--
Ken Yousten             "...someday I'm gonna be lucky and run into
Blacksburg, VA           you when I'm carrying a bowl of goldfish"