[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Re: Frank Miller's SIN CITY

In a message dated 97-04-07 04:40:41 EDT, Richard King writes:

<< So, what do you think, is the hero of SIN CITY really dead or
 will he return? And what is THAT YELLOW BASTARD like? >>

It's been a long time since I read SIN CITY, but I believe the hero was Marv.
 Marv pops up in cameos in just about every SIN CITY story, and I believe
Miller has said he will return.  As far as THAT YELLOW BASTARD goes, it is
the story of an honest cop (one of the few in Sin City) who finds himself
pitted against a corrupt politician and sacrifices himself to save a little
girl.  Of course, plenty of plot twists and violence with a dollop of sex are
added.

ct
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca