[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Boys' books about World Wars One and Two

This is most definitely off-topic, but I have been inspired by the
persons inquiring about discussion groups, etc., in respect of girls'
mystery books and the responses generated that I decided, (after several
glasses of Emu Medium Dry Sherry), to pick the collective brains of all
my fellow listers to determine if I could engender some assistance,
(OFF-LIST, PLEASE - email = ann.melvin@sypmaptico.ca), in respect of one
of my esoteric collecting interests, being:
BOYS' BOOKS ABOUT THE FIRST AND SECOND WORLD WARS
i.e., Biggles, (I have discovered the WWW source for Biggles, the
Internet be praised!), The Boy Allies, Dave Dawson, (does anybody
remember him and his British sidekick, Freddy Farmer?), et al.
My apologies for using up posting and digest space, but I have passed my
toleration point using up server hours on the search engines.  Many
thanks indeed to all respondents,
David Skene-Melvin
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca