RARA-AVIS: Daniel Judson

From: Joy Matkowski (jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 30 Jul 2009

    I was wandering around Wegman's paperback racks today and came across one by Daniel Judson. He published two of my all-time favorites, Poisoned Rose and Bone Orchard, haunting books that carried PI themes to the max, in 2002, and then he seemed to vanish.
        Apparently, he returned to the bookracks in 2007 and 2009, and has another coming out this fall. They don't star the wonderful Declan MacManus, but they ought to be good.

    Happy Joy