Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Song Noir

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 20 Jul 2009

    Herešs the/one Derek Raymond / Gallon Drunk reference: http://www.allmusicimport.com/721329.html

    But in fact I just ordered it thru Netflix... and checked it out that way...never saw them live but dear friends did and said that I missed something good...

    Montois

    gallon drunk one for the ladies (DVD) Item# 5013929928558 Regular price: $29.99 Sale price: $22.04 Availability:

    Product Description Artist: GALLON DRUNK Title: ONE FOR THE LADIES UPC#: 5013929928558 Category: ROCK/POP Release Date: 07/12/2005 Label: CHERRY RED Media Format: DVD IMPORT-GBR Please note you will need an All Code DVD player to view. This is an Import DVD from other country

    NTSC/Region Code 0. The first ever DVD to feature one of Alternative music's most popular bands, Gallon Drunk. The DVD features the band live in 1991 at the Happy Jax in London and includes chart hits 'Some Fool's Mess', 'Ruby',
    'Draggin' Along' and 'The Last Gasp'. The DVD also features the short film
    'Dora Suarez' - the soundtrack of which was created by Gallon Drunk members James Johnston and Terry Edwards. The film features cult British crime author, the late Derek Raymond reading from his novel I Was Dora Suarez and has never been released in any format. Cherry Red Records. 2005. Drag 91 Draggin' Along Just One More Ruby Some Fool's Mess Miserlou Last Gasp Two Wings Mambo Gallon Drunk Dora Suarez ( Bonus Short Film )