RARA-AVIS: PulpFest 2009

From: mikechomko (michaelchomko@rcn.com)
Date: 07 Nov 2008

    The PulpFest 2009 committee hasn't lost any time after relinquishing rights to the name Pulpcon: our talented graphic designer Chris Kalb has already completed the first promotional flyer with our new name. It was prepared specifically for distribution at Ray Walsh's upcoming Classicon, and since that show has something of a bent toward Good Girl Art, we had Chris incorporate some GGA images into the design.

    We will continue to produce flyers targeted to specific collector audiences, and we've just started to discuss our advertising strategy. Additionally, our new website http://www.pulpfest.com/ is now up and running. You'll find further information there (including a copy of the flyer described above).

    We'll have more exciting news very shortly now. Stay tuned....

    Mike Chomko