RARA-AVIS: Re:Stark House reprints - which one?

From: Andrew Coe (acoe170@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Nov 2008

    I was really attracted to the Stark House line and bought the "A Trio of Gold Medals/Marlowe/Flora/Runyon" volume.  After reading and enjoying the Marlowe, I haven't picked it up again:  The type is just too damn small.  Message to Stark House: Go easy on our eyes, increase the type size!  I'll hunt for the titles in used bookstores before I buy another one of your books.