Re: RARA-AVIS: Fast One

From: J.C. Hocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Nov 2008

    Yikes, I see the Davis on sale for 60 bucks and more. Yet the Nebel collection can still be had for about cover price. Is Davis that much more collectable? Must be. Go figure.

    The Crippen & Landru anthologies of Davis, Nebel and Cain (14 Slayers is correct) can be found at the bottom of their list of forthcoming titles. Here...

    http://www.crippenlandru.com/upcoming.php

    They sound wonderful. But they've been sounding that way for several years now without ever actually getting published.

    John