Re: RARA-AVIS: recently recommended PI

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 23 Jun 2008

Speaking of series meant to be read in order, Coleman's Moe Prager series is one that should be read in order. I've approached them out of order, largely because a couple were out of print when I first heard about them, but Busted Flush Press has recently brought the hard to find early ones back, so it shouldn't be a problem.