RARA-AVIS: Re: recently recommended PI

From: Busted Flush Press ( bustedflushpress@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Jun 2008

Mark had mentioned "And after posting my earlier query, I remembered who it was, Reed Farrell Coleman."... I thought those who want to try Reed's Moe Prager series would be happy to know that the first one, WALKING THE PERFECT SQUARE, is finally back in print, with a new foreword from Megan Abbott.  It's been nearly impossible to get started on Reed (except for used copies), since the first one's been OP.

David
  David Thompson Busted Flush Press, LLC  P.O. Box 540594, Houston, TX  77254-0594 Phone: (713) 942-9282 / Fax:  (713) 942-9227 www.bustedflushpress.com (sign up for BFP's e-mail newsletter) bustedflushpress@yahoo.com
  AVAILABLE NOW:
*  The first two books in Reed Farrel Coleman's two-time Edgar Award-nominated Moe Prager P.I. series -- Walking the Perfect Square (paperback, $13) and Redemption Street (paperback; $13).  "If, like me, you think all too many private eye novels seem these days to take place in a fantasized, rather than real, world, these two novels by the author of the multi-award winning The James Deans will go some way to restoring your faith in the genre." -- Woody Haut, Crime Time
*  2008 Edgar Award-nomineeA Hell of a Womanis not only an exceptionally entertaining anthology, it's an invaluable resource that will be cherished by aficionados of the genre."-Chicago Tribune.  Daniel Woodrell's story, "Uncle" has been nominated for both the Edgar & Anthony Awards! (edited by 2008 Edgar Award winner Megan Abbott; hardback, $26; paperback; $18) "A Hell of a Woman

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)