RARA-AVIS: Re: occult PIs

From: Kat Richardson ( kathyr136@comcast.net)
Date: 10 Jun 2008

That damned bindery error. You're the sixth or seventh person who's mentioned it to me, so I can't imagine how many more copies were
"hurt" in that fashion. Glad you liked it enough to chase down a
"whole" copy.

I thought Poltergeist was smoother (but being the author I'm not objective), but it's more of a PI story than Greywalker, so it caught some flak from the Fantasy and Romance readers. I assume that won't bother you any, though. ;)

Kat Richardson