Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Noir series (long(er) answer)

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 14 Sep 2007

-----Original Message-----

William, I'm certainly not trying to chase you into lurk mode. Just letting you know how your posts are coming off to a more or less neutral party. I have no dog in the fight over what is and what isn't noir. It doesn't matter to me in the least.

As far as the list being rude to you goes - that's an impossibility. You may feel individual members have been rude to you (maybe you now list me among them), but this is a very large list and many members stay silent for long periods of time, so to lump everyone into one category does all involved a disservice. I've been here for more than a decade now and it is a pretty civil place - although a grenade is occasionally tossed under someone's bunk while they are sleeping.

Bill Denton, who runs this ship, has strict guidelines against flaming between members. We do so at our peril.

And I hate sitting in the principal's office.

TL