Re: RARA-AVIS: Dexter

From: Stewart Wilson ( stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 31 Aug 2007

I did not enjoy the first book in the series. It wasn't the voice itself that was the problem for me, but the endless internal dialog in that voice. In the series, they scaled that aspect way back and added a significant amount of action. I think that kind of balance would have been better in the book. I read the book after seeing the series, and enjoyed seeing how the series producers had adapted it, but didn't enjoy the book in an of itself.

--Stewart