Re: RARA-AVIS: Women noir writers

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 08 Apr 2005

Great: I have known FG for years although now I haven¹t seen him in quite a few years as I only go to visit family in France on vacation and don¹t stay in Paris...The writer I know the most in France is A. Demouzon. By the way FG used to be the owner of the 3譥 Oeil bookstore in Paris that I mentioned in my first e-mail...( http://www.au-troisieme-oeil.com/)

I read some great critiques of your books in Mauvais Genres which were written at the time of their publications by FG/Rivages...

I will have a glass (or two) of the wonderful Frontignan wine in your honor this weekend...as I am originally from the Southwest of Frrance also..

Steve Novak...le Montois de D鴲oit

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM