Re: RARA-AVIS: Max Collins

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Jun 2004

--- Michael Robison < miker_zspider@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If I recall correctly, Max Collins is an extremely
> prolific writer. My experience with that sorta thing
> is that the quality of the work often suffers. Is
> that the case with Collins?

The last time I visited our local Borders, I noticed Max Collins had a long row of the CSI series he writes and only a few of his other books. At a book festival this spring, he was on a panel of crime writers and mentioned he's made more money from the CSI books than his other series. I've not read any of the CSI books.

Ed Lynskey

=====