Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Gruesome JDM passage

From: WordRunner@aol.com
Date: 16 Sep 2002

In a message dated 9/16/02 4:28:38 PM, Robison_M@crane.navy.mil writes:

<< On the other

hand, when the reader starts thinking that the bad in the

protagonist is echoing those of the writer, it's time to toss

the propaganda penalty flag. >>

    I was only talking about McGee's notions, not JDM's, and I imagine Kevin was headed down the same path. I have no idea of what JDM thought about all of this stuff. Also, I'll say it again. I love old Travis, reread some of his adventures every year - I just think his notions about men and women and sex were a trifle self serving and judgmental.

                                    Jim Blue