Re: RARA-AVIS: Zombie: Levin

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 16 Sep 2002

> Belatedly, it was, very obviously and intentionally. I don't know if
Dahmer
> did drilling for that reason, but it seems in character. TM

I don't know about Oates but the business about Dahmer drilling holes into his victims to create zombies is correct. His basic motivation was that he wanted to keep these guys - or more precisely, their bodies - around. Like the British necrophile, Dennis Nielsen, the catalyst for the murder of these young men was when they expressed an intention to go home. Ironically, in Dahmer's case at least, one or two of his victims were genuinely attracted to him & would've returned of their own accord.

Rene