RE: RARA-AVIS: 3/29/02 - Top 100 List A QUESTION RE: VOTING

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 30 Mar 2002

Jim ... with all due respect ... put your money where you mouth is. We're not getting anywhere debating whether it's possible or not. Since you believe it is, then draft a proposal and let's take a look. Then we can debate on whether or not it's subjective or objective or whatever. Until then we're just blowing smoke and wasting bandwidth. I don't believe it's possible either. Prove us wrong.

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

2nd Annual Country Noir Issue ...
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
... submit by 4 May 2002
-----Original Message----- From: Jim Blue Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 8:05 AM
And while it may be hard to get complete agreement about the definition of "Hard-Boiled," it would be much easier to agree about selecting a definition for purposes of building a list.