Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dr. Smith

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 09 Mar 2002

> As I've yet to delve into Mr. P's ouvre, I can't add much to this
discussion
> other than to say I believe it's healthy to voice one's opinion, no
matter
> how contrary. Heck, it doesn't even have to be an informed opinion-
as those
> can lead to some mighty entertaining rejoinders. I'm certainly not
afraid to
> say what I think, no matter how idiotic or inflammatory it may be.

Hear, hear. I've yet to read George P myself but if I do & I don't like him I may keep the info to myself. On the other hand Paul's comments certainly seem to have woken up this sleepy list. Stick by your .45s Paul. If everybody agreed on everything life would be unbearably dull & so would this list.I may not agree with what you say .... etc, etc. Me, I've got my shotgun loaded for the next time Mike R makes an anti-Thompson crack. There are limits, after all.

Rene