RARA-AVIS: shotguns and thompson

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 09 Mar 2002

>rene said:
> Me, I've got my shotgun loaded for the next time Mike R makes an
> anti-Thompson crack. There are limits, after all.

well, in that case i'm not going to admit that i was disappointed that borders bookstore didn't have a copy of _getaway_ for me today. sounds like the book is quite a bit different than the baldwin/bassinger movie. i finally watched the movie all the way thru. you guys can have bassinger... i want jennifer tilly.

they did have a biography of him, however. you seen that?

miker