RARA-AVIS: RE: Getaway last line

From: Daniel Sevitt ( DANIELSE@Amdocs.com)
Date: 20 Feb 2002

Sorry to chime in late but I'm not sure anyone placed the original quote. Remember the Alamo (I do and I'm British):

"When reinforced later that morning, Santa Anna, coldly gazing at the piles of dead and wounded soldiers all about the Alamo mission, is said to have casually dismissed the siege as "a small affair," Following this comment, a senior commander is said to have replied....."And another such victory will ruin us."

Daniel Sevitt daniel.sevitt@amdocs.com
+972 9 776 5135